S I T E - M A P
MAIN PAGE THE TRUST NEWS REVIEWS THE BASICS 100 YEARS ELECTROGRAVITICS PLASMA PROPULSION MAGNETOHYDRODYNAMICS FUSION/ANTIMATTER INERTIAL PROPULSION ESOTERIC POWER SYSTEMS PERMANENT MAGNET POWER SYSTEMS HYDROGEN POWER SYSTEMS EM UFO SYSTEMS NAV-COM SYSTEMS THRESHOLD WATER RESULTS CONTACT VIDEO Q &A MAIL LIST/FREEBIES COMING SOON MEDIA RELATIONS PRESS RELEASE LIFTER TECH LINKS OTHER BOOKS OF INTEREST BLOG ABOUT THE AUTHOR
UFO How-To Volume V: Fusion and Antimatter Systems
(click images to follow links)
Fusion, cold fusion and anti-matter systems.
The cutting edge of technology,
not just for science fiction fans.
Fusion and cold fusion systems
tantalize with the prospect of being
able to generate one's own power by
tapping into the extreme forces
of the universe.
Antimatter systems are
no longer only the realm of sci-fi.
Within these pages you
shall learn how to
generate, store, control,
and release the power of
UFO How-To Vol. IV - Fusion
and Antimatter Systems
Excerpts from 10 of the 41 entries taken at random from Volume V of the UFO How-To series, and in no particular order:
1) The present invention
relates to power generation and propulsion and, in particular, to "cold fusion"
power generating devices and propulsion devices.
2) The invention relates to the use of the collision of matter and antimatter as a means of propulsion in a spacecraft, to the control system for said engine and to a block diagram of the connections for same, in which all of the functions are divided into modules. Said invention refers to a form of propulsion that is totally different to those know at present, which enables spacecraft to move
considerably faster in outer space and to reach up to one third of the speed light owing to the controlled collision of matter and antimatter. The control system works in conjunction with the engine in order to control the collision and to maintain the optimal parameters for performing said movement.
3) A unique method to perform space propulsion is disclosed, which directly uses the kinetic energies of nuclear fission atom fragments to generate thrust. At the moment of fission, approximately 85% of the total energy is kinetic, contained within fission fragments traveling at 4% the speed of light. The propulsion of rockets and other space devices is conventionally accomplished by hurtling mass overboard at high velocities. An important parameter for quantifying propulsion performance is specific impulse (Isp). Propulsion technologies that support today's rocket missions are primarily based on chemical reactions to produce thrust, and are characterized by Isp values peaking at about 400 seconds. Advanced space concepts using nuclear energy to heat and exhaust a stored material might operate up to the 800 seconds range. The theoretical Isp of fission fragment kinetic energy propulsion is 1,220,000 seconds, a quantum leap from current technologies, up to the level essential for missions to the outer reaches of our solar system and beyond.
4) The invention relates to a plasma based aircraft, and in particular, to a plasma based aircraft maintained in a flight mode by an uplifting Larmor gyro orbiting particle field, and a capacitor based electric grid system. The second part of this invention relates to the process portion of the invention pertaining to the use of three of the said aircraft, and with definite methods and procedures, to attain a nuclear fusion reaction, without significant radiation produced and without cooling required. The fusion process also contains a method to successfully slow and capture as electricity, the majority of the energy produced. Fuel for the plasma based aircraft is HO- ions and H+ ions, fuel for the fusion process is the B-11 isotope and regular Hydrogen. These are the only fuels that will be required.
5) A method for efficiently generating thermal positrons from a source of energetic positrons, consisting of a method for increasing the emission efficiency of the positron source, and a method for increasing the efficiency of a positron moderator. In an advantageous case the combined improvements lead to an about ten-fold increase in generated thermal positrons.
6) An Astron reactor including a plurality of linear magnetic field regions joined by intervening curved magnetic fields and arranged in a polygonal configuration. Energetic charged particles are introduced and trapped in the linear sections to form cylindrical sheaths, i.e., E-layers, of charged particles rotating about the axis of each section with the magnetic field thereof interacting with the linear
magnetic regions to produce a closed system of magnetic field lines defining a containment zone for charged particles. Fuel materials introduced into the field are ionized and heated to form a high temperature plasma trapped in said zone. The ratio of the lengths of the linear and curved field regions is regulated to offset Bohm diffusion losses. A high molecular weight initiator plasma may
also be introduced to heat the fuel to fusion temperatures.
7) An Astron fusion reactor wherein a reaction plasma is contained in a magnetic potential well created by the interaction of the magnetic field generated by a cylindrical E-layer of relativistic charged particles rotating in an axisymmetric poloidal magnetic field. Molten lithium is pumped along an elongated annular region of the poloidal field surrounding the reaction plasma exterior of the E-layer to serve as a blanket for absorbing the neutron flux from the reaction plasma to generate heat and to breed tritium therein.
8) An approach is provided as a way of obtaining useful power from a fusion reaction utilizing light weight isotopes of hydrogen and helium. A potential well is created between two accelerating electrodes that, in a vacuum, allows ions from sources to be captured by the potential well. An axial magnetic field as created by solenoid causes the captured ions to pass through an ion focusing region and thus allowing fusion reactions to take place within the region. The magnetic field also confines the trajectory of the fusion products to a series of helixes preventing them from reaching the solenoid walls, but instead forces them to exit the two ends of the solenoid. Useful power is obtained by allowing two heat exchangers to intercept the fusion ions and thereby allowing a coolant liquid to be heated as would be required to operate a steam turbogenerator. In a second embodiment the solenoid is shaped in a U configuration allowing the fusion products to exit the solenoid in essentially the same direction and thus derive useful thrust as would be required for spacecraft propulsion.
9) High energy charged particles (molecular ions) are injected and trapped in a linear axial magnetic mirror containment field to produce a cylindrical E-Layer of relativistic ions, e.g., protons rotating about the axis of said field. The magnetic field of said E-layer interacts with the mirror field to produce a pattern of closed magnetic field lines defining a charged particle containment zone into
which neutral fuel materials may be introduced to be ionized by interaction with the E-layer particles forming a high temperature gas or plasma therein.
10) At the Berkeley High Energy Bubble Chamber Laboratory, a particle and antiparticle was discovered and seen produced in empty space independent of any outside influence. The reason why this is possible is that a particle, E=mc2, and antiparticle, -E=mc2, when their Energies are added together, equals zero, conserving the law of the conservation of mass and energy, in which they annihilate back to zero when the particle and antiparticle combine again due to their opposite electrical charge. If you entice and produce more particles and anti-particles and completely separate them through an electromagnetic barrier you will create an unlimited supply of matter on one side and an unlimited supply of antimatter on the other side. In other words, "Enticing" more pairs to be produced in space and keeping the pairs continually separated, through maybe an electromagnetic system, causes a build up of matter, which can be used for energy and to discard the remains of the antimatter.
Fission, Fusion and Antimatter systems will not only solve the fuel needs of the Next Space Race, but will eliminate the fuel crisis facing the world. Reading this book will arm you with the knowledge to be able to address and solve these world fuel problems. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by understanding these sciences. Buy this book to empower yourself. Bring a better quality of life to the far the corners of the globe, improve the quality of life in every down-trodden third world country, or prepare yourself to become wealthy in the new prospecting rush -- mining the asteroid belt, prospecting for oil or precious metals on the moons of Jupiter... The time is now.
Tell people about this technology. Tell people about these books and this website.
576 total pages
99% of this content are complete patents - only 1% commentary
Perfect Binding, black and white ink
8.5 x 11 inches
BUY VOLUME V "FUSION AND ANTIMATTER SYSTEMS" IN PRINT!
TAKE ME HOME
Why I wrote these Books
In my ongoing commitment to providing all my readers with excellent service, I ask for your feedback. I wish to ensure every reader the best authorship and publishing quality, and will endeavor to address all comments and concerns sent to me at email@example.com in as timely a manner as humanly possible.