S I T E - M A P
MAIN PAGE THE TRUST NEWS REVIEWS THE BASICS 100 YEARS ELECTROGRAVITICS PLASMA PROPULSION MAGNETOHYDRODYNAMICS FUSION/ANTIMATTER INERTIAL PROPULSION ESOTERIC POWER SYSTEMS PERMANENT MAGNET POWER SYSTEMS HYDROGEN POWER SYSTEMS EM UFO SYSTEMS NAV-COM SYSTEMS THRESHOLD WATER RESULTS CONTACT VIDEO Q &A MAIL LIST/FREEBIES COMING SOON MEDIA RELATIONS PRESS RELEASE LIFTER TECH LINKS OTHER BOOKS OF INTEREST BLOG ABOUT THE AUTHOR
The Second Edition books are here!
UFO How-To Volume 1: 100 Years of UFO Patents
(click images to follow links)
In these pages,
you will find a century’s worth of
proof that Man has had the ability to
create and control the crafts and lights
seen in the sky. This evidence comes from
the most reliable source available:
the Patent Office.
These patents are included in this Series as the evidence
to show that man has had the ability to be behind the flying saucer phenomena.
Within this encyclopedic series you will be exposed to the technology that
gives YOU the power to seize and manifest the New Space Age.
The information is presented to stimulate your
thoughts, and to help acquaint you with the field of non-airplane-non-helicopter flying craft,
of the aerial and space varieties.
Now with over 50 pages of new material!
Excerpts from 10 of the 40 entries taken at random from Volume I of the UFO How-To series,
and in no particular order:
1) The object of my invention is to produce a machine, which, though heavier than air,
can raise itself from the ground, without a running start, to any desired height, to remain, as a humming bird, hovering over any given spot, at any desired altitude, in spite of the strongest wind; to raise or lower itself, at will, while in the air; and to propel itself in any desired direction; all at a rate of speed entirely under the control of the operator.
2) The present invention is directed to a space propulsion system that is propellantless. The propelling force of a space vehicle is generated by means of generating asymmetric gravitation waves, thus creating a momentum imbalance through the center of mass of the radiating system. This causes a force to act upon said center of mass, resulting in motion in the direction of the least intense gravitational wave.
3) The Flying Saucer is a vertical take off and landing vehicle for space flight. The vehicle comprises a metal sphere rotating around a hub to which are affixed four magnetic coils in a circle equidistantly with a fifth coil at the center which is surrounded by a hollow circular glass tube filled with rubidium gas, tube and magnets with axes vertical The inner wall of the tube is made of more dense glass with a phosphor coating, and the top of the tube has a less dense glass outer coating on top of the more dense glass. When an electric motor rotates a vertical column, supported by a bearing at the center of the hub which is attached to the top and bottom of the sphere, the metal sphere rotating around the magnetic coils causes a continuous buildup of electric charge on the sphere and magnetic field, which heats and excites the rubidium gas in the tube so it interacts with the phosphor layer to produce light which is slowed down by the hot rubidium gas; causing a radial Einstein time change over distance, causing increased centrifugal force radially, causing acceleration of sphere rotation, resulting in more mechanical energy than needed to produce the slowed light by the previously mentioned process, with excess energy turning the electric motor as a generator to charge the battery. The slowed light reflected down vertically produces vertical thrust from the light (force of light equals wattage divided by velocity), and vertical thrust from Einstein time change over distance. Hinged mirrors at exhaust at bottom of sphere deflect the vertical light at an angle for horizontal thrust. The part of the hub which the tube rests on, and the exhaust at the bottom of the sphere, are transparent.
4) The embodiments of the invention in which an exclusive property or privilege is claimed are defined as follows:
1. A rotaplane comprising a hollow rotatable discus-like body having an inclined surface which, upon rotation of the body, is operable to force the surrounding air mass downward, a cabin carried by said body within the body and around which the body is rotatable relative to the cabin, and an engine carried by said cabin and operatively connected to said body for rotating the body to sustain the same in the air.
5) The present description generally relates to a vehicle capable of flight and, more particularly, to an aircraft with vertical takeoff and landing and high maneuverability characteristics which can be operated inside and outside of Earth's atmosphere.
6) The present invention is related to discoidal shaped aircraft. The aerodynamic advantages of saucer shaped craft have been sought after in commercial, private and military aircraft design. Discoidal flight is known and particular reference is made to it in U.S. Pat. No. 3,359,678. This flight principle is claimed to be put to use in an invention disclosed in U.S. Pat. No. 3,946,970 in combination with vertical thrust means. The disclosure relates to a "gyroscopically stabilized vertical takeoff and landing aircraft". The craft includes an outer spinning ring thrust that does not, of itself, produce vertical lift during takeoff or hovering of the craft. Instead, lift is provided by downwardly directed thrust produced by conventional jet or rocket engines. Part of the engine thrust is diverted through a complex ducting arrangement to produce rotation of the ring. Thus, the craft has the advantage of the spinning disk principle during horizontal flight but necessarily relies solely upon the downward thrust of its engines to accomplish vertical takeoff or for hovering.
7) An aircraft with automated means to transport. Spherical or one of its segments, without airfoils for lift or guidance. Means for flight are housed within the aircraft. The outermost surface is configured to disrupt the air-flow, over its surfaces, in flight. This, to reduce skin-friction and drag coefficients, and mollify heat build-up on the skins outer surfaces as speeds increase to and beyond mach 1. The weight of gas per unit volume, with temperature variations, is the means to reduce the gross-weight and adjust for temperature and weight changes during flight. Propulsion, within the propulsion component, is provided by turbojet engines. They are secured within an inner compression pod and an outer combustion pod. The compression pod and the attached vertical-air-duct, rotate through three hundred sixty degrees, as the means for directional guidance and direct thrust. Augmented power-thrust-tubes extend outward from the combustion pod to the mid-horizontal circumference of the aircraft. Control baffles, on each thrust-tube, check, deflect and regulate the engines' thrust to control the motivity of the aircraft. Struts retract for flight and are extended for landing. These electro-hydraulic struts, level, raise and lower the aircraft for direct ground level support operations. The aircraft has the means to maintain a horizontal flight attitude. For flight aptness the aircraft has an internal, mechanical and scientific means, for vertical ascent and vertical descent without horizontal motivity, to hover and maintain a position and altitude. And during horizontal flight, climb and descend, and perform heading changes. These flight means are all performed in the aircrafts' horizontal attitude.
8) A disk-shaped vertical take-off and landing aircraft having a centrally arranged fan chamber, a plurality of radially arranged trunk ducts for conducting pressured air outwardly toward the circular periphery of the aircraft, and includes at the outer end of each trunk duct a pair of vertically spaced thrust nozzles; one nozzle being a lift nozzle for projecting air downwardly, the other nozzle being a forward thrust nozzle for projecting air rearwardly and for propelling the aircraft forwardly in flight. The aircraft includes valve means for directing the air through either the lift thrust nozzles or the forward thrust nozzles or simultaneously through both nozzles. The aircraft also includes thin flat annular plane means arranged about the circular periphery of the body of the craft for stabilizing and controlling the craft in rapid forward flight.
9) The invention refers to a proceeding that lies at the basis of the building, working and the shifting of some flying saucers that are characterized by having an original propulsion system of a new type, capable to shift in any direction (including the zigzag way of shifting), to ensure by centrifugal motion both the annulment of the earth gravity, an sustentation in the air due to the permanent depressurization from the upper exterior side and changing at every moment the ways of working of the propulsion,- respectively from the combustion under constant pressure to the combustion overfeed by static reactor or by rocket engine used at movement in the outer space, having the feature that can be produced at wide range, means of transportation of a new type, capable to ensure the ultra rapid transport of goods and persons both in the atmosphere and in cosmos as well and at such speeds that can overpass the light speed, - complying with the laws from Physics (utilizing also the theorem of Steiner - from the Physics) - using the possibility of shifting in a zigzag, concomitantly overlapped to the basically propulsion.
10) It is the broad object of this invention to provide for flying apparatus capable of leaving the ground and starting on a vertical or very steep path, of hovering in the air under its own power, of executing fast flights efficiently and economically, and to glide down without power at a reasonably low velocity. It is another object "of the invention to provide for flying apparatus without a rotating propeller, eliminating thereby the aerodynamic power loss of such propeller, its noise, and the danger associated therewith on the ground.
This second edition volume has been revised to include 50+ new pages* of UFO technology with the additions placing an emphasis on gravitational wave generation technology. Prove yourself more educated the next time the topic of UFOs comes up amongst your peers. Buy this book to possess the knowledge. Be able to explain to them how UFOs fly and how you can capitalize on the Next Space Race by having this book in your arsenal.
*(The final version of the first edition of "100 Years of UFO Patents" had 120 new pages added to it. If you are comparing the Second Edition to any other version of the first edition of this book, it actually has a total 0f 170 new pages, just FYI.)
Tell people about this technology. Tell people about these books and this website.
717 total pages
99% of this content are complete patents - only 1% commentary
Perfect Binding, black and white ink
8.5 x 11 inches
BUY VOLUME I "100 YEARS OF UFO PATENTS" IN PRINT!
TAKE ME HOME
Why I wrote these Books
In my ongoing commitment to providing all my readers with excellent service, I ask for your feedback. I wish to ensure every reader the best authorship and publishing quality, and will endeavor to address all comments and concerns sent to me at email@example.com in as timely a manner as humanly possible.