S I T E - M A P
MAIN PAGE THE TRUST NEWS REVIEWS THE BASICS 100 YEARS ELECTROGRAVITICS PLASMA PROPULSION MAGNETOHYDRODYNAMICS FUSION/ANTIMATTER INERTIAL PROPULSION ESOTERIC POWER SYSTEMS PERMANENT MAGNET POWER SYSTEMS HYDROGEN POWER SYSTEMS EM UFO SYSTEMS NAV-COM SYSTEMS THRESHOLD WATER RESULTS CONTACT VIDEO Q &A MAIL LIST/FREEBIES COMING SOON MEDIA RELATIONS PRESS RELEASE LIFTER TECH LINKS OTHER BOOKS OF INTEREST BLOG ABOUT THE AUTHOR
UFO How-To Volume II: Electrogravitics
(click images to follow links)
Don’t confuse “lifter technology” with electrogravitic propulsion. That’s like confusing a hot-air balloon with a surface-to-air missile.
The principle of Electrogravitics
is itself easy to describe –
a lot of voltage, interrupted,
can cause movement.
In the 1870’s
a flying machine quite unlike
any of the present ones was
conceived ... an aerial machine
devoid of sustaining planes,
ailerons, propellers, and other external attachments, which is
capable of immense speeds by its electrokinetic movement and
was intended to furnish
powerful arguments for peace.
This craft was not just conceived,
IT WAS BUILT.
Many people have seen this craft.
This craft is a secret no longer.
You can read the blueprints, plans and principles here.
UFO How-To Vol. II - Electrogravitics:
This volume contains the groundbreaking equations from physicist Fran DeAquino regarding the creation and harnessing of the electrogravitic effect.
Excerpts from 10 of the 33 entries taken at random from Volume II of the UFO How-To series, and in no particular order:
1) This invention relates to apparatus for the electrodynamic
propulsion of bodies into space.
2) Machine for acceleration in a gravitational field. A machine comprising an electrically polarized body, and means for moving the body in one direction to accelerate electrons, thereby generating an accelerating force in another direction due to an interaction between the accelerated electrons and the gravitational field.
3) Apparatus and method for generating a time variant non-electromagnetic force field due to the dynamic interaction of relatively moving bodies and for transforming such force fields into energy for doing useful work.
The method of generating such time variant force fields including the steps of juxtaposing in field series relationship a stationary member of spin nuclei material, and a member capable of assuming relative motion with respect to said stationary member also characterized by spin nuclei material; initiating relative motion by rotation of said one member with respect to the other, which rotational motion may occur both about an axis within the plane of said other member and about an axis perpendicular thereto; whereby the rotational motion of said one member about the axis perpendicular to the plane of said other member results in the dual interaction of the angular momentum property of said one member with inertial space and also with respect to the angular momentum property of said other member thereby resulting in a dynamic interaction field arising through gravitational coupling which dynamic interaction field is further characterized by its non-electromagnetic nature and its mass-proximity and relative motion dependency; the rotation of said one member about the axis within the plane of said other member further resulting in an undulation of the dynamic interaction field within said other member which in turn gives rise to a secondary time-variant gravitational field in the surrounding space.
4) This device is a brushless high-voltage electrical generator, requiring suitable means of input rotary torque, for purposes of producing a very-high-energy external electrodynamic field or continuous quasi-coherent DC corona or arc discharge of uniform current density which completely encloses the machine's conductive housing. This housing is divided into distinct electrical sections and contains a flat conductive rotor which electrically links separate negative and positive housing sections and upon which a plurality of toroidal generating coils are rotatably mounted. Circular arrays of stationary permanent magnets are affixed within the housing which induce a constant DC voltage within said coils upon their rotation. The primary voltage so-generated is electrostatically impressed across the rotor such that great quantities of electronic charge may be transported between the opposite polarity sections of the housing, in such a manner that a much higher secondary voltage is caused to appear across interposed neutral sections thereof, and the resulting external breakdown current once initiated is independent of the generating coils' ampacity. Ancillary mechanical, electrical, an/or electronic features may be attached upon or within the housing to aid in harnessing and controlling the useful effects associated with the external dynamic electric field produced by the device.
5) This invention relates to electrical apparatus and more particularly to an apparatus for utilizing electrical current and voltages for the production of forces for causing motion of the apparatus. I have discovered certain new and improved apparatus for producing thrust in response to the direct application of electrical potentials and currents.
It is an object of this invention to provide an improved apparatus for producing thrust by means of applied electrical potentials. It is a further object of this invention to provide an improved apparatus for producing thrust in response to the application of electrical potentials and electrical currents.
6) This invention relates to an electrical device for producing thrust by the direct operation of electrical fields. I have discovered that a shaped electrical field may be employed to propel a device relative to its surroundings in a manner which is both novel and useful. Mechanical forces are created which move the device continuously in one direction while the masses making up the environment move in the opposite direction.
When the device is operated in a dielectric fluid medium, such as air, the forces of reaction appear to be present in that medium as well as on all solid material bodies making up the physical environment.
In a vacuum, the reaction forces appear on the solid environmental bodies, such as the walls of the vacuum chamber. The propelling force however is not reduced to zero when all environmental bodies are removed beyond the apparent effective range of the electrical field.
7) A dipolar force field propulsion system having a alternating electric field source for producing electromotive lines of force which extend in a first direction and which vary at a selected frequency and having an electric field strength of a predetermined magnitude, a source of an alternating magnetic field having magnetic lines of force which extend in a second direction which is at a predetermined angle to the first direction of the electromotive lines of force and which cross and intercept the electromotive line of force at a predetermined location defining a force field region and wherein the frequency of the alternating magnetic field substantially equal to the frequency of the alternating electric field and at a selected in phase angle therewith and wherein the magnetic field has a flux density which when multiplied times the selected frequency is less than a known characteristic field ionization potential limit; a source of neutral particles of matter having a selected dipole characteristic and having a known characteristic field ionization potential limit which is greater than the magnitude of the electric field and wherein the dipoles of the particles of matter are capable of being driven into cyclic rotation at the selected frequency by the electric field to produce a reactive thrust, a vaporizing stage which vaporizes said particles of matter into a gaseous state at a selected temperature, and a transporting system for transporting the vaporized particles of matter into the force field defined by the crossing electromotive lines of force and the magnetic lines of force.
8) My invention relates to electrokinetic apparatus, and more particularly to a method and apparatus for utilizing electrical potentials for the production of forces for the purpose of causing relative motion between a structure and the surrounding medium.
9) An electromagnetic energy propulsion engine system including a hollow housing having a front part and a rear end part of material transparent to the passage of electromagnetic fields, electromagnetic field generating solenoidal windings, having central axes parallel with the central axis of the engine and axially spaced from each other to provide a forward field generating winding and a rear field generating winding, a power source, a control computer, and a power pulse generator connected between the electromagnetic field generating windings and the power source and control computer. The forward field generating winding generates a rearwardly directed magnetic field toward the rear wall parallel to the central axis, and the rear field generating winding produces a forwardly directed magnetic field opposing the rearwardly directed magnetic field of the forward field generating winding so that the rearwardly directed magnetic field repels forwardly directed pulses of the rear magnetic generating winding. As the electrical current conduction in the rear field generating winding suddenly reduces, the continuing rearwardly directed magnetic field force transmits pulsating magnetic field energy produced by the rear field generating winding through the rear of the housing. The reaction to the rearwardly transmitted field energy produces a thrust propelling the engine and a vehicle in which it is mounted.
10) The present invention relates to conversion of energy, and in particular to the use of electrical potentials for producing forces to cause motion of a structure by direct operation of electric fields, thus providing a thrust sufficient for propelling a vehicle.
Electrogravitic propulsion is a reality. Long-hidden by those who seek control over others, this technology is the key to bringing science fiction into science fact. As every word you read sinks into your comprehension, you realize just how much buying this book will benefit society at large, the future of mankind, and your own life.
Tell people about this technology. Tell people about these books and this website.
548 total pages
99% patents - 1% commentary
99% of this content are complete patents - only 1% commentary
8.5 x 11 inches
BUY VOLUME II "ELECTROGRAVITICS" IN PRINT OR ON ANY DEVICE WITH KINDLE SOFTWARE!
TAKE ME HOME
Why I wrote these Books
In my ongoing commitment to providing all my readers with excellent service, I ask for your feedback. I wish to ensure every reader the best authorship and publishing quality, and will endeavor to address all comments and concerns sent to me at email@example.com in as timely a manner as humanly possible.